At Pfizer, they apply science and global resources to bring therapies to people that extend and significantly improve their lives. They strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacture of health care products. Their global portfolio includes medicines and vaccines as well as many of the world’s best known consumer health care products. Every day, Pfizer colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time. Consistent with their responsibility as one of the world’s premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, they collaborate with health care providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable health care around the world.
Main tasks in the project
- In WP2, Pfizer will provide input to design of the study protocols and criteria for the device acceptability and utility.
- In WP3, Pfizer will support and provide quality control for the overall device selection process.
- In WP4, Pfizer will contribute to the identification of candidate endpoints.
- In WP5, Pfizer will provide input in the development of the data management strategy and data standards.
- In WP7, Pfizer will assist in identifying literature on relevant ADL/HRQoL parameters of interest.