• Professor of Human Movement Science, Newcastle University
• National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Senior Investigator
• Director, Brain and Movement Research Group
• Gait and mobility in ageing and neurodegeneration (understanding mechanisms of decline, optimised measurement and intervention).
• Interest in digital technology to enhance measurement and for novel therapies.
• Co-ordinator of Mobilise-D – IMI Consortium developing real-world digital solutions to measure mobility
Reason for helping with ELAB
• Member of IDEA-FAST and interested in digital data ethics