We are excited to announce the upcoming webinar on the patient cohort diseases in IDEA-FAST. This informative session will explore the latest advancements in research, and how digital assessment can enhance current research and treatment opportunities. Our distinguished panel of speakers will share their expertise on chronic illnesses, and the challenges of fatigue and sleep disturbances faced by patients.
- Fai Ng, University of Newcastle – Welcome and introduction of IDEA-FAST and EU IMI
- Patient perspective on the impact of fatigue and sleep disturbances in chronic diseases
- Andrea Pilotto, University of Brescia – Fatigue and Sleep disturbances in neurodegenerative diseases
- Monique Devillers, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam – Fatigue and Sleep disturbances in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases
- Fai Ng – Concepts and approach of digital biomarkers in fatigue and sleep disturbances
- Walter Maetzler – The IDEA-FAST Clinical Observational Study
- Patient perspective on participation on the IDEA-FAST Clinical Observational Study
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Register now to secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Registration Link: IDEA-FAST Webinar