We are excited to announce the upcoming webinar by IDEA-FAST, which will be held on 7 June 2023 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM CET. This informative session will explore the latest advancements in research, and how digital assessment can enhance current research and treatment opportunities.
Our distinguished panel of speakers will share their expertise on chronic illnesses, and the challenges of fatigue and sleep disturbances faced by patients. We will also discuss the current digital approaches that are being researched in IDEA-FAST to assess these ailments, and how they could aid in the improvement of current research and treatment opportunities.
The webinar will offer ample opportunities for participants to engage in discussions with our panellists and ask questions. Whether you are a healthcare professional, researcher, patient, or simply interested in learning more about the IDEA-FAST patient cohort diseases, this webinar promises to be an informative and engaging event, with something for everyone interested in the topics of fatigue, sleep disturbances, digital assessment, and chronic diseases.
We invite you to join us for this exciting event. Registration is now open and free for everyone, and we encourage you to sign up early to secure your spot.
- Fai Ng, University of Newcastle – Welcome and introduction of IDEA-FAST and EU IMI
- Patient perspective on the impact of fatigue and sleep disturbances in chronic diseases
- Andrea Pilotto, University of Brescia – Fatigue and Sleep disturbances in neurodegenerative diseases
- Monique Devillers, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam – Fatigue and Sleep disturbances in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases
- Fai Ng – Concepts and approach of digital biomarkers in fatigue and sleep disturbances
- Walter Maetzler – The IDEA-FAST Clinical Observational Study
- Patient perspective on participation on the IDEA-FAST Clinical Observational Study